- Every Client Matters
- Salon Interior Design: 6 Tips to Attract and Keep Customers
- Hair Salon Apparel- Making Safety a Priority in Salons
- 7 Steps to Managing your Salon – Moving from Behind the Chair
- Training and Education for Salons, Hairstylists, Beauticians, Cosmetologists, and Estheticians
- Hair Colouring Services- Running a Business While Helping Customers Feel Great
- Why You Need to Learn Vintage Makeup and Hairstyling
- The Basics of Salon Management
- A Beautiful Year: Spa and Salon Trends for 2015
- Four Ways to Keep Your Salon Clients Happy and Coming Back
Every beautician will testify to the importance of the right salon supplies above all other elements in the salon and spa business.
Posted by US Salon Supply on 8/23/2014 to Product Information
The Top Five Tools Every Hair Stylist Needs
Hairstylists both experienced and new can benefit from owning the proper tools. The following provides a short guide to five of the top supplies needed for you to be a successful stylist.
Posted by Us Salon Supply on 7/25/2014 to Product Information
The 10 Benefits of Epsom Salts
Epsom salts have been in use for many decades now. Initially used as a cure for joint pains, the Epsom salts have become a commercially viable product. Epsom salts are a variant of the magnesium sulfate and these ingredients make it a product that has a lot of benefits in store for you.
Posted by IT Support on 1/21/2001 to News