- Every Client Matters
- Salon Interior Design: 6 Tips to Attract and Keep Customers
- Hair Salon Apparel- Making Safety a Priority in Salons
- 7 Steps to Managing your Salon – Moving from Behind the Chair
- Training and Education for Salons, Hairstylists, Beauticians, Cosmetologists, and Estheticians
- Hair Colouring Services- Running a Business While Helping Customers Feel Great
- Why You Need to Learn Vintage Makeup and Hairstyling
- The Basics of Salon Management
- A Beautiful Year: Spa and Salon Trends for 2015
- Four Ways to Keep Your Salon Clients Happy and Coming Back
Blog - US Salon Supply, 2014/11
Retain Your Clients with Common Sense
When a first-time customer walks into your salon, there is huge
potential to increase your client load, and ultimately your bottom line.
But that’s not really why you got into the business, is it? You do it
to make people happy by making them feel beautiful. If a customer
doesn’t return after the second visit, here are some common sense
practices you might want to consider for future clients.
Posted by U.S. Salon Supply on 11/26/2014 to News
The Importance of Salon Hygiene
Following are a few tips and suggestions to keeping your salon attractive, clean and safe to your clientele.
Posted by Us Salon Supply on 11/24/2014 to News
3 Important Things to Do to Increase Your Profits
When you are seeing your profits decline, perhaps either by how the economy performs as a whole or perhaps from a new competition from across the street, how do you coax your profits to go up? You can’t just adopt a ‘wait and see’ attitude and hope that everything unfolds in your favor; you have to take active steps to ensure that your books remain in the black.
Posted by U.S. Salon Supply on 11/6/2014 to News