- Every Client Matters
- Salon Interior Design: 6 Tips to Attract and Keep Customers
- Hair Salon Apparel- Making Safety a Priority in Salons
- 7 Steps to Managing your Salon – Moving from Behind the Chair
- Training and Education for Salons, Hairstylists, Beauticians, Cosmetologists, and Estheticians
- Hair Colouring Services- Running a Business While Helping Customers Feel Great
- Why You Need to Learn Vintage Makeup and Hairstyling
- The Basics of Salon Management
- A Beautiful Year: Spa and Salon Trends for 2015
- Four Ways to Keep Your Salon Clients Happy and Coming Back
2015/3 - Blog - US Salon Supply
It's no secret that vintage styles are becoming more and more popular in fashion. This is why salons should make it a point to train hairdressers and makeup artists to do the retro look, whether the style is from the forties, fifties, sixties, seventies, or even eighties!
If you own a salon or you run your own hair and makeup business, it's certainly important to ensure that you are well-versed with these different vintage-themed appearances. There are bound to be a lot of customers who will be requesting such from you for various occasions.