- Every Client Matters
- Salon Interior Design: 6 Tips to Attract and Keep Customers
- Hair Salon Apparel- Making Safety a Priority in Salons
- 7 Steps to Managing your Salon – Moving from Behind the Chair
- Training and Education for Salons, Hairstylists, Beauticians, Cosmetologists, and Estheticians
- Hair Colouring Services- Running a Business While Helping Customers Feel Great
- Why You Need to Learn Vintage Makeup and Hairstyling
- The Basics of Salon Management
- A Beautiful Year: Spa and Salon Trends for 2015
- Four Ways to Keep Your Salon Clients Happy and Coming Back
2015/4 - Blog - US Salon Supply
Hair Salon Apparel- Making Safety a Priority in Salons
Every small business owner should understand the basic and fundamental requirements that will keep the business running. While it’s understandable to count on the income that the business will generate in the long term, it’s equally important to pay attention first to the fundamental building blocks of the business that should pave the way for business sustainability and success.
Posted by US Salon Supply on 4/27/2015 to News
7 Steps to Managing your Salon – Moving from Behind the Chair
If you are a salon owner who spends more time working in your business than on it you may find the business growth is slow, or alternatively has reached a ceiling point that you are finding difficult to burst through. Getting out from behind the chair, i.e. decreasing the amount of clients you do, is easy if you do it right.
Posted by US Salon Supply on 4/18/2015
Training and Education for Salons, Hairstylists, Beauticians, Cosmetologists, and Estheticians
Getting the right training is one of the keys to earning success in the beauty industry. Whether you are a salon business owner, hairstylist, beautician, cosmetologist, or esthetician, you need to make sure you keep learning throughout the entirety of your career.
Posted by 3dcart SEM Team on 4/16/2015