- Every Client Matters
- Salon Interior Design: 6 Tips to Attract and Keep Customers
- Hair Salon Apparel- Making Safety a Priority in Salons
- 7 Steps to Managing your Salon – Moving from Behind the Chair
- Training and Education for Salons, Hairstylists, Beauticians, Cosmetologists, and Estheticians
- Hair Colouring Services- Running a Business While Helping Customers Feel Great
- Why You Need to Learn Vintage Makeup and Hairstyling
- The Basics of Salon Management
- A Beautiful Year: Spa and Salon Trends for 2015
- Four Ways to Keep Your Salon Clients Happy and Coming Back
Blog - US Salon Supply, 2014/5
With summer coming up, women are kicking off their boots and sneakers and slipping into sandals and flip flops. Salon owners can be safe in expecting in influx of business for manicures and pedicures.
Posted by Wil on 5/17/2014
Whether it is right or not, appearance in today’s beauty obsessed society is all important. Though every individual may have their own perception of what beautiful is there is no doubt that women across the globe strive to be their own brand of beautiful.
Posted by Kathy on 5/3/2014
TO BEARD OR NOT TO BEARD—EITHER WAY, YOU WIN!
The beard has been an appearance trend in men’s fashion now for several years. They’ve become ubiquitous, growing from part of the hipster lifestyle of the late 00s to be embraced by celebrities, designers, and the media.
Posted by Danny on 5/3/2014
Hairbrush Designs and the Styles they Create
It is a common mistake to assume that all hairbrushes are created equal. That is not the case and, in fact, the kind of brush that you choose should be determined by your hair type and the style for which you are going.
Posted by Janet on 5/3/2014