- Every Client Matters
- Salon Interior Design: 6 Tips to Attract and Keep Customers
- Hair Salon Apparel- Making Safety a Priority in Salons
- 7 Steps to Managing your Salon – Moving from Behind the Chair
- Training and Education for Salons, Hairstylists, Beauticians, Cosmetologists, and Estheticians
- Hair Colouring Services- Running a Business While Helping Customers Feel Great
- Why You Need to Learn Vintage Makeup and Hairstyling
- The Basics of Salon Management
- A Beautiful Year: Spa and Salon Trends for 2015
- Four Ways to Keep Your Salon Clients Happy and Coming Back
2015/6 - Blog - US Salon Supply
Have you just opened your own salon? Or perhaps you're thinking of giving it a new look or dolling it up and renovating to make it seem more appealing to customers.
Appearance matters in this business. After all, with the tough competition, you have to make your salon look more attractive than others which will eventually pull the customers toward you. If you have remarkable services to match your impressive interiors, then customers will definitely keep coming back.