- Every Client Matters
- Salon Interior Design: 6 Tips to Attract and Keep Customers
- Hair Salon Apparel- Making Safety a Priority in Salons
- 7 Steps to Managing your Salon – Moving from Behind the Chair
- Training and Education for Salons, Hairstylists, Beauticians, Cosmetologists, and Estheticians
- Hair Colouring Services- Running a Business While Helping Customers Feel Great
- Why You Need to Learn Vintage Makeup and Hairstyling
- The Basics of Salon Management
- A Beautiful Year: Spa and Salon Trends for 2015
- Four Ways to Keep Your Salon Clients Happy and Coming Back
2014/7 - Blog - US Salon Supply
The Top Five Tools Every Hair Stylist Needs
Hairstylists both experienced and new can benefit from owning the proper tools. The following provides a short guide to five of the top supplies needed for you to be a successful stylist.
Posted by Us Salon Supply on 7/25/2014 to Product Information
Upsell Your Way to Success with Your Salon
If you truly want your salon to succeed, which you do, you have got to maximize the revenue you receive from each client.
Posted by Us Salon Supply on 7/16/2014 to News
How to Keep Your Salon Real Clean
When a lot of people share a lot of tools that are used in their persons, as in the case of salons, it stands to reason that keeping the place and instruments hygienic is of critical importance not only to customer satisfaction and repeat business, but most importantly, to public health and safety.
Posted by Annie on 7/3/2014 to News