- Every Client Matters
- Salon Interior Design: 6 Tips to Attract and Keep Customers
- Hair Salon Apparel- Making Safety a Priority in Salons
- 7 Steps to Managing your Salon – Moving from Behind the Chair
- Training and Education for Salons, Hairstylists, Beauticians, Cosmetologists, and Estheticians
- Hair Colouring Services- Running a Business While Helping Customers Feel Great
- Why You Need to Learn Vintage Makeup and Hairstyling
- The Basics of Salon Management
- A Beautiful Year: Spa and Salon Trends for 2015
- Four Ways to Keep Your Salon Clients Happy and Coming Back
2014/8 - Blog - US Salon Supply
Every beautician will testify to the importance of the right salon supplies above all other elements in the salon and spa business.
Posted by US Salon Supply on 8/23/2014 to Product Information
Navigating The Salon Seas: How Not to Fail
It is generally presumed that hair salons and barber shops are a couple of the more recession-proof businesses you can own. After all, everyone wants to look put-together whether they are at work or looking for work and attending job interviews or networking events.
Posted by Us Salon Supply on 8/22/2014 to News